Bachi GabuniaVice President for DAGNet Legal Support. United Kingdom.
Fields of competence
- International law and jurisprudence of all aspects, including the use of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Practical experience in conducting and consulting all types of international projects
- Bachi is a Bachelor of Jurisprudence, he graduated from the Technical University of Georgia (Georgia) and Glasgow University (UK)
- Vast experience in the field of international law, and in the sphere of legal support for ICO projects.
- He develops terms of primary token placement (Terms of the Token Sale), contract for buying tokens.
- Bachi prepares documents for Escrow, contracts to be concluded with project advisers.