Denis KimDAGNet Project President (CEO) Korea.
Fields of competence
- Development and implementation of decentralized data storage and transmission technologies
- Use of Bitcoin as payment means
- Investor in popular cryptocurrency projects (ICO) in the field of blockchain
- Denis has several higher educations, including graduation from Enben University of Science and Technology majoring in Information System Management in China, the city of Yánjí, and graduation from the Far Eastern State Technical University, majoring in Economics and Management.
- He has much experience in managerial work as a director of own businesses.
- He has been studying and implementing blockchain technologies and has been using them for many years.