Roman VirichFinancial expert. Canada.
Fields of competence
- Analyst of the blockchain technology and its commercial application
- Successful investing in the world’s leading IT projects
- Professional financier and manager, including cryptocurrency projects in the Asia-Pacific region, United States, and a number of other countries
- Experience in venture investing
- Roman has international education in finance and management, including education at Capilano University, Columbia College, Simon Fraser University, Canada. He is a Bachelor of Commerce graduate from the University of Alberta School of Business, Canada.
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector, including the work of an analyst in Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal, MCAP, Canada, allows Roman to successfully do business both in several Russian cities and abroad in a number of countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- He is an active user and implementer of digital economy in Russia and other countries in the world.
- Roman is a prominent negotiator and expert in international mergers and acquisitions.
- He is often invited as a speaker, reporter to leading industry forums and academic institutions.